Kaleef K. Karim
The links below contains results and reasons as to why some people were killed by the command of the Prophet (p). I have done a thorough examination of these people as to why they were killed. The reason I undertook this task, is because there is a lot of misinformation online trying to portray these aggressors and warmongers as the victims and the Prophet (p) as the aggressor, when in reality it is the opposite. In a lot of these cases we either find that the stories are fabricated or when the story is true, critics have deceptively hidden facts to show Prophet Muhammed (p) in a bad light. Click on the links below for more information:
1. Umm Qirfa – Murder/Robbery
2. Asma bint Marwan – [Part 1]
3. Asma Bint Marwan – [Part 2]
4. Abu Afak – Instigated War
5. Al Nadr ibn al-Harith – Persecuted Muslims
6. Uqba bin Abu Muayt – Persecuted Muslims/Waged War
7. Ka’b ibn al-Ashraf – Waging War/Persecuting Muslims
8. Abu Rafi’ ibn Abi Al-Huqaiq – Warmonger
9. Khalid ibn Sufyan – Waging War
10. Abu ‘Azzah ‘Amr bin ‘Abd Allah al-Jumahi – Soldier who fought against the Muslims
11. Muawiyah bin Al Mugheerah – Spy
12. Al-Harith bin Suwayd al-Ansari – Murder
13. Abu Sufyan – Persecutor/Tried Killing The Prophet (p)
14. Banu Qurayza tribe [Part 1] – Waged war against Muslims
15. Bany Qurayza tribe [Part 2] – Waged war against Muslims
16. Al-Yusayr ibn Rizam – Warmonger
17. Eight men from Ukil – Murder/Robbery
18. Rifa’ah bin Qays – Incited tribes to go to war against Muslims
19. Abdullah bin Khatal – Murder/Apostasy?
20. Fartana – Poet/Fabricated Story
21. Huwayrith ibn Nafidh – Persecuted Muslims/Waged war
22. Miqyas ibn Subabah – Murder
23. Sarah – Poet/Fabricated story
24. Harith ibn Hisham – Waged war
25. Habbar Ibn al-Aswad bin Ka`b al-`Ansi – Persecuted/Waged War against Muslims
26. Ikrimah ibn Abu Jahl – Waged War
27. Wahshi ibn Harb – Killed The Prophet’s Uncle
28. Ka’b ibn Zuhayr ibn Abi Sulama – Poet/Fabricated story
29. Al-Harith bin al-Talatil – Poet/Fabricated story
30. Abdullah ibn Zib’ari – Poet/Unreliable story
31. Hubayrah – Poet/Unreliable story
32. Hind bint Utbah – Mutilated the Prophet’s companions
33. Amr ibn Jihash – Tried to assassinate the Prophet (p)
34. King or Prince of Dumatul Jandal – Alliance with an enemy
35. Umaiya bin Khalaf Abi Safwan – Persecuted Muslims
36. Ibn Sunayna – Murder
37. Abdullah ibn Sa‘ad (Or better known as Abdullah ibn Sa’d ibn Abi as-sarh) – Killing Muslims/Apostasy?
38. Blind Jew – Throwing dust
39. Nameless spy –
40. Man from Aslam tribe – Adultery/Lashed
41. Kinana ibn al-Rabi – Murder: The bit about treasure is fabricated
Don’t forget to follow Discover The Truth on Facebook and Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favourite social networks. Thank You! Jazaka’Allahu Khayran.
Does the Quran order violence against the innocent?
Does Islam encourage Muslims to lie – Taqiyya?
Does the Holy Bible allow Christians to lie?
What does Islam say about Rape? [Part 1]
What does Islam say about Rape? [Part 2]
What does the Arabic word ‘Jihad’ mean?
Can Christians And Jews Be Friends With Muslims? [Part 1]
Can Christians And Jews Be Friends With Muslims? [Part 2]