A Critical Analysis of Jay Smith’s Mistakes About the Qur’an
Alhamdulillah, the paper is complete and can now both be viewed, and downloaded via Scribd:
Question and Answer:
- Did you write this all by yourself?
Yes, I did. However along the way I had several brothers read it, authenticate my arguments, proof read it, criticise it, give suggestions, validate quotes, etc. This included Br. Waqar Cheema and Br. Ahmed Shaker.
- Were you asked to do this refutation?
No, I was not asked to do this. I decided to do it after watching the debate and being annoyed at Jay’s dishonesty.
- Do you have Dan’s unpublished thesis?
Yes, I do.
- Were you paid to produce this work?
I was not paid for this work.
- How many words is this paper?
The paper has 23, 908 words. It consists of 53 pages.
- Are you going to charge a fee for the paper?
No, that has not crossed my mind and I don’t…
View original post 193 more words